Online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
This online e-learning Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course is designed for individuals who need an intermediate understanding of how to apply the DMAIC methodology to process improvement efforts within an organization.
Course Duration: 82.0 hours
CEUs: 8.2 • PDUs: 82
Course Access: 365 days
* This course includes 6 hours of remote coaching support for students as they complete their training.
Lean Six Sigma can help organizations improve value to their customers, increase productivity through process efficiencies, grow revenue, reduce costs (i.e. inventory, waste, defects) and realize gains in innovation. This self-paced online course teaches you the Define-Measure-Analyze-Control (DMAIC) methodology that you need to improve both supply chain and/or transactional processes.
Who Should Attend: Individuals seeking to bring significant cost savings to their organization and those interested in becoming a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt will benefit from this training.
- Communicate using Lean Six Sigma concepts.
- Think about your organization as a collection of processes, with inputs that determine the output.
- Relate Lean Six Sigma concepts to the overall business mission and objectives.
- Use the concept of a Sigma Level to evaluate the capability of a process or organization.
- Understand and apply the five step DMAIC model as a framework to organize process improvement activity.
- Employ a wide range of process improvement techniques within the DMAIC model.
- Recognize the organizational factors that are necessary groundwork for a successful Lean Six Sigma effort.
- Employ your Six Sigma skills to lead a successful process improvement project delivering meaningful results to the organization.
This is an internet-based, self-paced course that may include combinations of text, visuals, audio, interactive simulations and quizzes. You will need a computer that meets the following technical requirements:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows (7 and higher) or Apple Mac OS X
- High-speed internet connection
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Display Properties Setting: Minimum 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
- Audio: Optional audio in course.
- Requests for cancellations before starting the course will result in a refund minus a $150 processing fee.
- There are no refunds after you start the course.